Monday, October 13, 2008

Shining Screen

This is to all my friends who are constantly looking for updates about Family Contact and screenings. There's one soon, pretty much tomorrow, I should have told you earlier. But it's Wednesday night at FILM FORT, and we'll have Efehan's new animation "The Gunslinger's" starring aaron and I along with my hilarious video about helping myself out which has incredible special effects.

So since you want to cum now, here's the address and website:
Website:
http://www.filmfort.ca
Office:
Studio 404 Not Found
Location:
263 Adelaide St. (Apt. 404)
MAP

this place opens up at 8:30pm.

Check it out, there are a lot of other great artists showing there work there too. The fort has a lot of cushions and great refreshments, and feels like your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment