Monday, October 5, 2009

Great News, Short Notice (viewing soon!)

Folks,
Wish you all the best and hope you're appreciating this brisk fall Weather - unless it happens you're out of country in a tropical situation - Or if you're in The Netherlands at this time (or nearby UK) you should hang in there for an extra week. Whereby you should look into the Impakt Festival that will be playing a video of mine next week. It Runs OCTOBER 14th-18th, this year is the 20thEdition. They have some pretty pretty kool other artist there, so not to be missed if you are in or around the area (London and Amsterdam are solid stays nearby).

Why are not I there? The information arrived a bit late to properly book affordable flight, but be assured I will use my time in the city to see some new locations as you would.

hhaappyy hoolliiddaayss

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was in the Netherlands for this; it sounds like a must-see! I'll definitely go when My Awesome Movie (or your own film) hits Cannes.

    congrats on the awesome achievement of making it into the festival :}

    ReplyDelete